Warzone Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Presidential Elections of Warzone Africa

3 posters

Go down

1st Presidential Elections of Warzone Africa Empty 1st Presidential Elections of Warzone Africa

Post by District XIV Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:06 am

Hello, Warzone Africans. I'm District XIV, your regent and overseer of the 1st Presidential elections of the Democratic Republic of Warzone Africa [DRWA]. In this thread, citizens may nominate themselves for the election and post their platform.

To simply nominate yourself, post a reply on this thread saying so. If you wish to include your platform [what you're going to do as president, etc.] in that same post as well, you may certainly do so. Now, get to it Very Happy

Nominees:

Last edited by District XIV on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
District XIV
District XIV

Back to top Go down

1st Presidential Elections of Warzone Africa Empty Re: 1st Presidential Elections of Warzone Africa

Post by District XIV Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:19 am

My Platform

1. I strongly believe in the revival [creation?] of recruitment efforts, to better serve the homeland. With new members we will be able to pursue new goals and activities. I will do this by using the automated API recruitment feature of NationStates++, and possibly appointing someone to manually recruit for the region if need be [legally, that is, without RMB spamming]

2. We need to create and pursue cultural activities for the region. Things that members can get involved in, like games, roleplays, etc. I wish to appoint someone as the Secretary of Information & Culture who has the know-how to create and sustain both public and private enjoyable activities. I also desire to create/maintain a regional newspaper for any nation in the world, so as for them to have easy access to an unbiased source of information.

3. The region needs a military. One that goes around the world and helps larger, more experienced regions in liberating regions that have fallen under attack from imperialist aggressor forces. I do not wish to pursue a path of imperialism, but a path of peace. And to help pave this path I will need a military which will defend the region from aggressors, and assist innocent regions when they are attacked.

Last edited by District XIV on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
District XIV
District XIV

Back to top Go down

1st Presidential Elections of Warzone Africa Empty Re: 1st Presidential Elections of Warzone Africa

Post by Arekrya Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:27 am

I'd also like to announce my campaign for President, my platform is below.

My Platform

1. currently, due to our small size, we only have four WA nations in Warzone Africa. I hope to use any methods possible, without being against the rules, or adspamming, to gather new members, who are willing to help the Democratic Republic of Warzone Africa prosper. With a larger nation count, it is very likely that we will have more World Assembly Nations in our region, which will, among other things, make our region safer from invasion because of the clause in the constitution which states "Thou is required to endorse the properly elected President [WA Delegate] of the region, and will be ejected from the region within 24 hours of failure to endorse said President."

2. Warzone Africa is a Warzone, some of the most dangerous and unstable regions in all of Nationstates due to having no founder, having bans expire, and not being able to password the region. In order to protect our (The Democratic Republic of Warzone Africa) sovereignty, we should reach out to other regions, most notably the other Warzones. While not as much as having an active population comprising of WA members, having active diplomats will serve as not only a deterrent from invasion, but also, through the embassy chat feature, add to our discussion and help our World Factbook Entry stay active. The main purpose of reaching out to other Warzones is that they have been in many the same situations as us, and have, for the most part, already opened diplomatic relations with us. Building onto these relations will not only allow for helpful allies in times of need, but also allow for friends with which to work together on cultural events.

3. Only a few days ago, we were liberated from the grasp of imperialist regions. In order to stop this from happening, we need an active, focused, volunteer military force to protect the homeland, if not to help liberate other regions fallen to imperialists. Not only do I hope to establish a military for Warzone Africa, but a separate one, consisting of volunteer from all the regions, willing to work together to accomplish a common goal, of fighting imperialists, and liberating regions.

Arekrya

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:32 am

I'd like to announce that I have created a forum inside the Hall of Elections for everything related to these elections, than put this thread inside it.

Admin
Admin

https://warzoneafrica.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down